Monday, August 6, 2007

Red Frog Bloggers, I need your help!

In anticipation of my conference call tomorrow with Paul McBride, CEO of Prima Panama, I would like your help to put together a list of questions pertaining to the Red Frog Beach development. I will do what I can to address your questions and concerns. First on my list are:
  • The strike - what caused it and when do they expect it will be resolved?
  • Is there is any knowledge of financial difficulties with Pillar Panama?
  • Are the choices of building materials used in the construction of villas (and eventually condos) appropriate?
  • Should the quality of work (or lack of it) be a concern or will that get fixed?
  • Is there a 10 year developer liability in Panama like there is in the US?
  • Ask about tourist visa issues
  • Ask about property tax exemptions

E-mail micko@sfresidence.com (or post here) any questions which are different than those I have on my list. I will do my best to get them asnwered.

Mick @ Lot 83

1 comment:

Tom@Lot38 said...

How about:

What are the resale policies of Valle Escandido?
What percentage of commission is charged by the developer at VE?
Can an out side broker market at VE?
What do you know about the Benchmark Equity Group and their claim to Parcel 122, known as Polo & Cayman Beach?