Monday, August 6, 2007

New Topic

...continued by request from "More on the Construction Issues"

We know from this and prior blogs, which lots are closed unfinished and rentable. We also know that Lots 19, 48 and 65 have been rented in the past. There would not seem to be a case for you friend in this scenario? Can you add his number? There have been no tour groups using the Red Frog Boat to the island for a couple of months.

04 Red Frog Sales Office
48 Complete and Rentable
11 Not Rentable
12 Not Rentable
65 Complete and Rentable
34 Unfinished
27 Red Frog Property Management
19 Complete and Rentable
26 Unfinished
30 Unfinished
33 Unfinished

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been browsing this message board for awhile now and I need to say it's the top group I have discovered over the internet!

It truly is crazy how of all the web pages, the most effective information is always on an 3rd party forum and never the large name websites.

I've already learned a great deal and want to meet a few of you eventually. I just wanted to say Howdy and thank everybody for the useful content you have supplied so far. The knowledge and information provided on this website has the ability to change (for the better) a great deal of people's lives and I really enjoy every one of the views and suggestions.

My personal area of expertise is in financing, insurance policies along with other number cruncher geek sort of things, I do not know just how much I am going to have to offer this forum, but I am always keen on studying something totally new and sharing what I can with individuals who're in need. if anyone needs to know about [url=http://mortgage-life-insurance-quote-online.com/life-insurance-company-ratings/
mortgage life insurance quotes[/url] Then I can really help you there. :)

Anyway, I just wanted to express my gratitude for all of the great content and say that I suspect I will be around for a long while.

Anonymous said...

Hello.
The interesting name of a site - redfrogblog.blogspot.com, interesting this here is very good.
I spent 4 hours searching in the network, until find your forum!