Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Welcome to all our new members!

Everyday we are building our list of owners by website and blog referrals as well as other owners getting the word out. Thanks to everyone... now we just need some information.

As far as I know, the only person who actually lives at Red Frog has left the building. Ron @ 11 took his name off the registry. I hope he comes back.

In the meantime, I will continue to solicit information and post topics that might be of interest to the rest of you in the hopes that eventually people will feel confortable enough to post. Certainly some of you have a lot to say, considering the many e-mails I've received in the last several days.

But it is not my place to post things that other people say to me unless they give me permission. So while I appreciate hearing about others' experiences, I am hoping that eventually some of you may contribute your experiences to the blog.

Currently Janis and I are in the process of putting IRA money into our boat slip at the Marina. It has been a learning experience since I am new to the concept. After many mistakes, I think I am closing in on how to invest retirement funds into a Panama corporation. I've added to my earlier post which I will continue to update until I have successfully transferred the money!

Wish me luck!

Mick O.

3 comments:

exredfrog said...

Correction: Lot 11 is the only one of us who is in the building. After 8 months residency we think his absence here is as 'the man who knows too much'.

south459 said...

How can you have useful information about Panama in general or Red Frog in particular if you live in the States? Reading the RF Newsletter and listening to the cc's is like hyping International Living! Sugest you go down there and report back to us ASAP.

SFResidence.com said...

Oh, you misunderstand. What I meant was that Lot 11 has left OUR building (the BLOG), but I suspect Lot 11 is within earshot. Whatever reason he has for staying out of the discussion, I respect that.

As for me, I am planning a trip down to RFB, but my partner is hung up in the passport fiasco and doesn't have hers yet.

Mick @ lot 83