Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Incredible opportunity for a beach front lot on Red Frog Beach!

Not sure if anyone knows about this yet, but in my research for information about our project in the Bocas Breeze, I saw the following ad:

My first thought was, which one of our neighbors is selling? But then I saw "non-club" which got me curious. So I shot off an e-mail and got a pretty quick response from Don at Bocas del Toro Realty who is originally from Florida and lives in Bocas; very nice gentleman. We traded several e-mails around 11:00 out time so he was up really late! And again early this morning.

I don't want to get into too much detail, but if you know someone who is looking for property right on the beach and are balking at the prices for a Red Frog beach front lot, this 3-lot parcel is available for $395,000 unimproved (no water, sewer, electricity, etc.) and is on the west end of Bastimentos Island near the Red Frog Beach Club with only one lot (non-RFB) in between.

Now the disclaimer: If I have any of this information wrong, I apologize. I have not been there or seen it, but it looks lovely.

This picture is a peek-a-boo out to the Caribbean which hasn't been cleared better (I'm told) because it might encourage campers to pitch a tent!

I felt it was something I should share in case one of our friends or relatives might be interested in it. If so, please contact Don at Bocas del Toro Realty Services, Inc. E-mail him liveyourdream@bocasparadise.com. office 011-507-757-9401, cell 011-507-6-633-8050, fax 011-507-757-9397. Tell him Mick sent you...

This is not a paid commercial!

Mick @ Lot 83

1 comment:

Eric@Lot 14 said...

I was down there a year ago in January and February. My cousin had a sailboat and I tagged along from Cartagena through the San Blas Islands and up to Bocas.
EJ was talking about these lots at the time. Red Frog had offered to hook them up to their utilities. Someone with the lots did not want to pay Red Frog's price or for some other reason did not accept. There might be some hard feelings in play. It would be best if any alleged hard feelings could be laid to rest.