Saturday, September 1, 2007

Trying to stay positive...

It's getting hard, the longer this goes on. I decided because some people weren't playing by the rules, they had to go. I will not tolerate anyone posting anything that is negative when it is unsubstantiated and rumor, and especially when they do so anonymously. It puts all of us at risk.

Recently there have been some posts by a person who has decided to identify themselves as 507. They were allowed in by Ron along with some other users, so I removed all of them from the contributors' list. If they wish to get back on, they should first e-mail me and identify themselves and their property (interest in Red Frog). It is for the good of the group.

Regarding the latest post, comment to "Lots for Sale", I have asked Scott to send a response that I can post regarding these (as far as we know) rumors. As I noted on Friday, I had a conversation with Paul McBride who told me some corporate changes were in the works, but it was to get past the strike, correct the errors RFB made due to their ignorance of the "Panama way" of doing business, and get back to work. NOT because they were out of money. So until I hear otherwise, I believe this is totally untrue. And people who post this type of gossip anonymously are probably out to hurt the project. Therefore, I removed them from being able to contribute any more.

This is a caution to everyone to please send all requests through me, even though you can add users yourselves. So far everyone has played by the rules except for Ron and the users he set up. Thanks for letting me vent, but it has been a long several months of real estate headaches, not just in Panama, but with some of our other investments!

Be of good cheer, and let's hope the next newsletter and/or conference call yield some great news!

Mick @ Lot 83

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I agree that Panama is a great place to invest in. Panama has an amazing wildlife and beautiful scenery. It is such a beautiful place and has many opportunities. Another great benefit is the booming economy, especially compared to Costa Rica. From taxes, to owner's rights and government infrastructure land for sale in panama is a sound investment.